Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sanity in Submission


Last night was a bit rough, first time that I have had to sleep.... or attempt to sleep with by cb3000 cock cage. All night I kept dreaming about Carley.........some things i could remember but mostly dreams are hard to recall. But for those of you that have never wore one of these cock cages, when you begin to get erect the head and top of shaft are forced to stay small. While that is going on the lift of your cock pulls the base ring up and pinches the hell out of your scrotum and teticles.............. Sooooooo it was hard to sleep as you would imagine.


The dreams and thoughts were all mixed up........ once again I am learning as Carley mentioned on the phone today..... how much I should have appreciated her in the past. I LOVE her so very much. So alot of thoughts today off and on, and the vague memories of last nights dreams are all about me trusting that she will always love me. I would die without her.

I would do anything for her............. I will do anything for her. I have submitted to her wholely. At times she still asks if this is what I want.............. I honestly dont want anything but for her to be happy and pleased............ I tell her I want her to think of herself on vacation the rest of her life......... and I mean it!

I LOVE YOU CARLEY

No comments: