Saturday, November 18, 2006

She is Driving me Crazy

Not realy sure what or what isnt on the previous blogs....... Always think I will catch you up on all my thoughts and emotions....... But there are so many it realy is hard.
Its Saturday night and Carley went to visit her mom in another southern city. She just called to tell me that she just got her first phone call from someon she met while out on her own.
If you read an earlier blog, the guy who kissed her a few weeks back is THAT GUY!!
She went out to a club last week met and danced with a few guys, but as fate has it she went back last night to the same Kareoke Club and met up with the same "cowboy" type guy as she says..... She came home last night... informed me of touches... dances... conversation about how she was married and her husband (me) had a thought of her dating.
But this evening she called to inform me he called her on her cell a little bit ago.... Wanting to make sure she was OK... and that she would be there at the same place in a couple of weeks.
Of course she said yes..... but I just now am dealing with her giving out her cell number and secondly she informed me that she let him know I had been fantasizing about being sumissive and shareing her with other men...........................
The humiliation and pounding in my chest it incredible................ and yes it gets me hard in a wierd way..... But when I told her that when she called me that I was excited....... She told me talking to him on the phone and talking about "him" made her wet as hell!!

No comments: