Sunday, November 12, 2006

What have I done (October 13th also)

THIS POST WAS WRITTEN OCTOBER 14TH EARLY MORNING...
I HAVE TITLED IT "What have I done?"
Now what have I done??
Its now 2:34 a.m. I feel lost, my heart feels like its coming out of my chest. What am I suppose to do now? The love of my life went out with some friends........ but as planned I suppose she went back to meet the same guy she kissed a week ago. She left her cell phone here at home so I have no way to contact her what so ever. I am so scared......... This late at night on the road with no communication... right now I am just worried about her physical well being. I pray that she is ok.... God I love her so much. Another part of me is thinking she would never put herself in that situation without a phone etc.. That she is trying to figure out where she is as well as myself with this whole thing........... I just dont know.
Its now 2:41....... I have been laying here in bed....wearing her panties and I shaved my entire body again today (which she made me do for the first time earlier this week) however I didnt shave my armpits then.........but I did tonight so she would be happy with me more than before. I vacumed like she asked..........I did the dishes as expected though she didnt have to ask me too. I NEED HER TO COME HOME NOW........ God please. I just want her safe with me.
Its 2:44........ and I thought I heard her pull up............but I have thought that the last hour or so. Its not her... I honestly dont know what is going on. Part of me is rationalizing that she is over at her friends house toying with me........ she is safe but I dont realize the torment I feel right now. Another part of me thinks she actually went to the club and has met this guy again. My true concern after fear for her safety is the fact that she has gotten emotionaly involved with this other person.
Its 2:51........... There has never been a night in our entire marriage that we didnt say goodnight........ My heart aches. The garage door has just risen........

No comments: