Sunday, November 12, 2006

WOW!! From October 29th 2006

WOW!! This post was written on October 29th ........
WOW!!!!
Where do I begin, may not even have time today to discuss it all. I will try to fill in all what happend since the last entery. But first things first..... She ordered me as pictured the CB3000 male chastity device. It came in Friday (two days ago)..
My sweet Carley had a trip planned and actually flew out Yesterday morning, we put the device on my cock Friday night and not using a lock but a plastic tie with a ID number on it to ensure that I wouldnt get out without her knowing. (she will be gone a week!!) But two hours or so into sleep on Friday night, I woke up with a hard on and the device actually pinching my scrotum in half!! Yes it hurt like hell and we took it off immediatley.
Saturday morning prior to taking her to the airport she put it back on.... and didnt use the ties. She has locked me into this device as we speak with a KEYED PADLOCK. I spent all day yesterday looking for discussion on the web of if or how I was going to survive the night.
Well I am here....still locked up. I did get a bit of sleep was awakened by the discomfort of the erections 3-4 times or so. Plenty of baby oil and manuvering helped. I honestly didnt think I could make it...but I did!
UPDATE ON THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS...........
Well it seems that things are what they are. From the last entry Caley came home and fooled me into thinking that she had met someone (close friend of ours that she has always had a thing for) To make a long story short she realy hadnt. She had spent the evening with a couple girlfriends; but roleplayed the scenario in order to see my reaction and see where she was with everything. It was all powerful, a great learning lesson for me on emotions of this if and when a real meet occurs.
Since that night she chats regularly on Yahoo, AOL etc........ its progressed some but she has hooked up with the same bull regularly from Indiana. They both seem to think alike and both are deep into the humiliation of me. The power she gets from humiliating me is "Real" . I see it in her eyes and her orgasms are more explosive than I have ever seen her have. In fact last week she "squirted" (came) while i was pleasuring her while she chatted.
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED.............
The power of her pleasure is what drives me....... Its easy to say, or think ... but honestly the years of masterbating and fantasizing about her is "NOTHING" compared to the emotions and feeling I have knowing she controls me, she has the key to my manhood, that my role and reason for existing is her pleasure. I want her to be more and more selfish in that way... more demanding... more aggresive....... more unbridled to seek her physical pleasure. She is and always has been a great, fantastict and thoughtful individual... I never thought it would be easy for her to take this kind of power.............. In fact I wasnt sure she even wanted it. However she has taken to it like a veteran...... its almost scary... But thats a good thing.

No comments: